Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This week sucks!!!!!

Fuck, man I only get 10 hours at work this week. I want to work so I get pay more money. because money is good !!!! This Friday is my great check, and next week its an shity check. My bro's 21th is next week, he is all excited. I haven't brought any SW toys in about an month, it sucks, NO 25th Ann. Joes yet, that sucks. and also some writer of the Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy compared the films to Myth writer Joseph Campbell - WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!! You don't put Joseph Campbell and POTC Series in the same sentence. No way his work is compared to POTC work. Campbell works is brillant and makes sense, POTC is an fucking mess, The films are good, it just they steer away from Curse of the Black Pearl and made the sequels with major plot holes.

No comments: